Falls and rock tumbles

Top Water

I guess some wish they had my problem but for me it sucks .
Some of my corals are just becoming too big and heavy .
Rock shelfs fall other corals shadowed out and corals tumble from hardly anything cause they are just too big . Hate to trim them being it took years to get them this big . As long as they don't break like this table I guess it's going right back where it fell from .

Smitty

Premium member
One day, we all strive for those type of reef problems of our corals being too big. :)

Paulip

You can probably start making ad hoc supports with acrylic rods.....

Those can be the starters an even bigger tank. :woohoo: or a Focal Point for a dedicated build.

How large is the current setup?

anarchy

Those can be the starters an even bigger tank. :woohoo: or a Focal Point for a dedicated build.

Haha which one? Believe theres 3 in his basement all over 180 gallons. Correct me if im wrong john

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

carpetreef75

Premium member
All better for now
TOPWATER whats all the blue clove looking stuff all over the rocks, Corals and sand ????? is that nuisance or something like blue sympodium ?? looks very full like carpet & very cool colour

Though the Blue Sympodium Polyp tends to be slower growing, be sure to provide adequate space to accommodate growth. The peaceful and undemanding Blue Sympodium Polyp accommodates a range of lighting and water movement conditions.

The Blue Sympodium Polyp contains the symbiotic algae zooxanthellae from which it receives the majority of their nutritional requirements. Additional weekly feedings of micro-plankton or foods designed for filter feeding invertebrates is recommended. For continued good health, the Blue Sympodium Polyp will require the addition of iodine and other trace elements to the water.

Top Water

250 ,210,180

- - - Updated - - -

You been around a while it only takes 5 plus years
One day, we all strive for those type of reef problems of our corals being too big. :)