Fatman's FW Tanks

Fatman

At this moment I have 6 FW tanks up and running so I figured I'd post their stocking list and other info along with a few pics.

20 High- Iwagumi style tank
Just set this tank up today using established sand and filters. Filtration is an AquaClear 20 HOB filter and a sponge filter.
Fauna include about 50-75 cherry shrimp (breeding like crazy), 2 guppies (fiance talked me into them), and a few cardinal tetras that may go into another tank.
No pics of this tank yet, but I'll get them up soon.

37- Goldfish tank
Filtration is an AC70
Nothing special, mostly plastic plants in here. Stocking is 2 fancy goldfish and a sarasa comet. The comet will be going to a bigger home as he grows.

40 Breeder- Asian community tank
Filtration is a Marineland Penguin 350. Might also run a Penguin 150 on it as well.
Tank uses the walstad method (topsoil base layer capped with sand). Lighting is a T5HO 78 watt fixture (2 6,700K bulbs) and an 18 watt T8 fixture (1 6,700K bulb).
In the process of replanting and restocking this tank. Plants include several crypts, dwarf sag, java fern, ect...
Final stocking list will look like 1 Male Dwarf Gourami, 6-7 Female Bettas, 15 Harlequin Rasboras, 6 Cherry Barbs (3 pairs), 2-5 Black Kuhli Loaches, 3 Siamese Algae Eaters, 1 baby Clown Loach, 6 Ghost Catfish, red cherry shrimp.

55- Constantly changing
Filtration is a Marineland Emperor 400 and Emperor 280.
Some live plants.
Is currently holding my Oscar, so that the JDs couldn't beat him up too much in the 120.

75- South American community
Filtration is a Marineland Penguin 350 and an AC110.
This tank also uses the walstad method. Lighting is 2 48" T5HO 108watt Hagen Glo fixtures (3 6,700K bulbs 1 "plant" bulb).
Stocking includes 1 Angelfish (had a breeding pair, but the female died a few weeks ago), 14 Lemon Tetras, 8 Serpae Teras, 10 Cory catfish (4 bronze, 3 peppered, 3 julii), BN pleco, 8-10 Otos, 3 German Blue Rams, 3 platies.
Here's the tank after a major trim a few months ago... looks way different now so I'll get better pics

120 Long-
Just rescaped this tank a couple weeks ago and added in the male JD.
Filtration is an Eheim 2026 canister along with a sump including a DIY shower filter.
Stocking : Normally would have my Oscar in here, but the JDs have just bred. Along with him and the pair of JDs I have 4 Bala Sharks (dithers), 4 Clown Loaches, a beautiful Royal Pleco, Gold-spotted Pleco, and a Dwarf Giraffe Catfish.

Sorry for the lack of pics for all of the tanks. Just got my new camera last week so I'm trying to catch up on pics of all the tanks.

Pufferpunk

Nice! Just bought 2 pairs of German blue rams & a really nice pair of Apistogramma s from a local breeder. He'll be breeding his Electric blue rams in a couple of months. Can't wait to get some of those! Have you been to any of the local cichlid club swaps? There was a big show & auction over the weekend.

snowboard

Sweet tanks! I have a 55 mostly African cichlid tank. If you want something to eat those shirmp or guppy babies get an freshwater barracuda. I have one and they are very interesting fish.