Feedback Threads

SkullV

Is it a requirement that feedback threads be positive? It seems kind of counterproductive to lock every feedback thread with a negative comment. Most forums I'm on (in multiple hobbies) leave a single thread open for each member which includes both positive and negative (if any) feedback for that member.

If feedback is not full of personal insults or breaking any forum rules, why lock it?

Joe5688

Because it turns into a war of 2 kids fighting back and forth. If you have a negative feedback start a new thread for it.

madjoe

Premium member
Because i specificly said if u have negative make new post u stupid prick learn to read

Rich130981

Its feedback about a certain person. So if a reefer has20 people that want to leave feedback then there has to be 20 threads? That makes no sense

SkullV

This thread is not meant to insult anyone. Just get clarification about where negative feedback should be posted so that it will not be deleted or locked.

maidia

Team CR
Ted, as Mike said on other post the thread is closed but not delete...so people can search and read that post.

SkullV

Thanks for the clarification. Its just unfortunate that those posts will likely be buried and forgotten. Policy is policy though. Thanks!

maidia

Team CR
Here what Mike said on Rich's post

I believe this thread has run it's course. I will not delete it, but will simply close it. Buyers will have access to this thread when researching this seller and they can use their best judgement. Jenny has been a long time reefer here in Chicago, and at the very least we should send her off in a more respectable manner.

Tank2379

Why all the feedback threads? Isn't what iTrader is use for? Their feedback score should be enough to know who to deal with and who you don't need to deal with..