Feedbacks

EyeReef

We are looking into restoring all the feedbacks minus the last 3 months. Hopefully the data is still there.

Pufferpunk

I cannot post the subject for any new threads I want to start, which means I can't start them at all. I PMed Mike 2 days ago but no response.

skyon888

I can't upload pictures, and I'm getting a "this webpage cannot be found" page pop up in the center of the page, towards the left hand side. It's just irritating and depending on the page I am on it covers up important buttons/information. Seeing both these issues on multiple computers running various internet browsers.

maidia

Team CR
Jeni,
On the title bar (box) click on the 2/3 of the box then type your subject.

Last edited:

maidia

Team CR
I know and what a Bummer :sentimental: pics,p.m.s ,feedback, whats going on with the site ?
Nothing wrong with this site, we had a server crash and Mike is working on lot of issues for the last 2 weeks and he still working to recover what he can. Info, post and feed back for some reefer may be lost. We sorry for that.
If you don't like this site, you can log out and leave, otherwise please be patient.

Thanks.
MaiDia

maidia

Team CR
I can't upload pictures, and I'm getting a "this webpage cannot be found" page pop up in the center of the page, towards the left hand side. It's just irritating and depending on the page I am on it covers up important buttons/information. Seeing both these issues on multiple computers running various internet browsers.
Tom, the picture host from this site still have some issues. You can upload your picture on some website like PhotoBucket or Flicker (hope spell correct) there and copy the image (URL) then paste to your post.
If not working please copy screen shot of the error then PM me, I will check that out.
Thanks.

maidia

Team CR
Tin, like I said some reefer will lost all feedback and Mike said sorry for that. I lost all mine too.