Final Growout Competition 2018 Progress Post

GugsJr

TeamCR
Your heads are looking a bit bigger but I upset mine a bit when I took pic but still don’t look as big as yours! Congrats buddy
Let's get a high quality pic from both of us and we will have Dan and Matt decide which they think is first place. Can you get a top down view?

First Place: $70 (BLC Credit) GugsJr/ [MENTION=4094]Coral Man[/MENTION]
Second Place: $50 (BLC Credit) GugsJr/ [MENTION=4094]Coral Man[/MENTION]
Third Place: $30 (BLC Credit) [MENTION=158]BradB[/MENTION] / [MENTION=4045]conchman[/MENTION] (post a picture and we will have Dan and Matt decide third place based on size. Include a Top down please)

[MENTION=4159]Blue Line Coral[/MENTION]

Last edited:

GugsJr

TeamCR
Spoke to Dan and Matt and they are going to make their final section Monday(3-4)/Tuesday (3-5) so make sure you have a some quality pics by Sunday 3-3-19. Must include a top down pic.

Coral Man

Premium member
Sure can but I don’t know how much better quality then the one I posted, all I got is a iPhone 8 and the coral view lens.

BradB

Premium member
I’m out of town till Tuesday
So can’t post a new picture
My guess it would be no change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coral Man

Premium member
Crap! I been so busy and my tank is currently at a buddies, do I still get 2nd place? (Honestly I completely forgot, lol)

GugsJr

TeamCR
Winners:
1. GugsJr
2. Coralman
3. BradB (based on most recent pic)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
Thank you to Blue Line for sponsoring this picked up a few items with my winnings.

Male Sunset Anthias, Blue Velvet Nudis to eat the planaria in my 34 gallon and a porcelain crab for the nems my clowns wont host...lol

Coral Man

Premium member
Finally spent my winnings! Lol, didn’t realize it was livestock credit only either way sold it to a bud for $10 less and got me a powerhead! When’s the next grow out!?! ??✌

GugsJr

TeamCR
Finally spent my winnings! Lol, didn’t realize it was livestock credit only either way sold it to a bud for $10 less and got me a powerhead! When’s the next grow out!?!
Well I can set one up just not getting a lot of people participating, just like the photo of the month