Fish Coming out of QT and Acan Sale!!

New Fish

Hope everyone had a great weekend and is gearing up for the heat and rain this week. In honor of the hot weather we are going to have some hot acans on sale! All acans in store (excluding "rainbows" in clam box) are on sale for $30/frag regardless of how many heads are on the frag. These things glow under our ReefLEDLights Phoenix LEDs and are sure to look great in your tank too!

Some current in-stock On Sale acans:

Some of the fish coming out of QT next weekend include the following, but please always call the store for most up-to-date pricing and availability:

• Female Blue Star Leopard Wrasses
  • Harlequin Tusk
  • Juvie "Bariene" Tang
  • Sailfin Tang
  • Dogface Puffers
  • Copperband Butterfly
  • Flame Angels - some of the brightest we've seen!
  • Captive Bred Designer Clownfish
  • Tennenti"Lieutenant" Tang
  • Powder Blue Tang

We also still have the entire line of Aqua-Tech coral foods including their freshly hatched baby brine product "Naups". Our pod-only fish seem to love the stuff and hopefully yours will too! As always, don't forget about your exclusive 10% discount for Chicago Reefs members (cannot be combined with other offers).

Last edited:

tinman

Awesome, thanks for keeping up posted James ..

ill call this week for the 4th leopard as asked :)

vucious

Thanks for the update. I hope the blue star that I have on hold makes it out of QT and into my tank!

maidia

Team CR
Hope everyone had a great weekend and is gearing up for the heat and rain this week. In honor of the hot weather we are going to have some hot acans on sale! All acans in store (excluding "rainbows" in clam box) are on sale for $30/frag regardless of how many heads are on the frag. These things glow under our ReefLEDLights Phoenix LEDs and are sure to look great in your tank too!

Some current in-stock On Sale acans:

Some of the fish coming out of QT next weekend include the following, but please always call the store for most up-to-date pricing and availability:

• Female Blue Star Leopard Wrasses
  • Harlequin Tusk
  • Juvie "Bariene" Tang
  • Sailfin Tang
  • Dogface Puffers
  • Copperband Butterfly
  • Flame Angels - some of the brightest we've seen!
  • Captive Bred Designer Clownfish
  • Tennenti"Lieutenant" Tang
  • Powder Blue Tang

We also still have the entire line of Aqua-Tech coral foods including their freshly hatched baby brine product "Naups". Our pod-only fish seem to love the stuff and hopefully yours will too! As always, don't forget about your exclusive 10% discount for Chicago Reefs members (cannot be combined with other offers).
I miss understand, fish are out of QT this weekend or next weekend? Any news?

New Fish

I miss understand, fish are out of QT this weekend or next weekend? Any news?
The fish should be coming out of QT this weekend barring any complications when they are inspected. We always make sure all fish are healthy and blemish free before going into the for sale fish system. I sent you a private message with more information.

Please also keep an eye out this weekend for some HOT labor day specials. We should be getting a new coral shipment in next week as well.

vucious

The fish should be coming out of QT this weekend barring any complications when they are inspected. We always make sure all fish are healthy and blemish free before going into the for sale fish system. I sent you a private message with more information.

Please also keep an eye out this weekend for some HOT labor day specials. We should be getting a new coral shipment in next week as well.
I called last week and was told that I was #3 on the leopard wrasse hold list. I would have prepaid but the person told me to call back next week since he doesn't know how many will make it through QT. I just called today and was told that there are no more wrasses available.

Did I miss something? I really wanted one from NF.

New Fish

Any other Wrasses besides the Leopards?
We have quite a few wrasses in stock. I will try and put a list together shortly.

I called last week and was told that I was #3 on the leopard wrasse hold list. I would have prepaid but the person told me to call back next week since he doesn't know how many will make it through QT. I just called today and was told that there are no more wrasses available.

Did I miss something? I really wanted one from NF.
Vucious, who did you speak with? Did you explain that you were from Chicago Reefs and had already placed one on hold? If you were #3 on the list I'm assuming that whoever you spoke with misunderstood and the wrasse was probably sold to you. I will confirm and private message you with more information shortly.

For future reference, when calling the store about something listed here on Chicago Reefs please speak with James or send me a private message and I will contact the store for you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

vucious

We have quite a few wrasses in stock. I will try and put a list together shortly.

Vucious, who did you speak with? Did you explain that you were from Chicago Reefs and had already placed one on hold? If you were #3 on the list I'm assuming that whoever you spoke with misunderstood and the wrasse was probably sold to you. I will confirm and private message you with more information shortly.

For future reference, when calling the store about something listed here on Chicago Reefs please speak with James or send me a private message and I will contact the store for you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I don't know who I spoke to but I did mentioned that I called last week and was told I was #3 on the list so I just wanted to see if I missed something. I appreciate the quick response.

New Fish

Vucious, you are number three on the list.

The hold list for leopard wrasses is:

1. Maidia
  2. Anonymous
  3. Vucious
  4. Tinman

New Fish

Any other Wrasses besides the Leopards?
Many of our wrasses apparently sold today but we currently have:

1. Yellow and Purple Wrasse (Halichoeres leucoxanthus)
  2. Lunare Wrasse (Thalassoma lunare)
  3. Banana Wrasse (Thalassoma lutescens)
  4. Goldbar Wrasse (Thalassoma hebraicum)

Awesome! Thank you for clearing things up so quickly. You're the man.
:thumb: glad we could sort it all out!

New Fish

Vucious, you are number three on the list.

The hold list for leopard wrasses is:

1. Maidia
  2. Anonymous
  3. Vucious
  4. Tinman
Thank you Maidia for picking up so soon! There are two wrasses left for Tinman and the other CR buyer. Anyone interested in a Chaoti?

Have a great holiday weekend and don't forget to come see us for 20% off all coral today and tomorrow!

maidia

Team CR
Man I hate New Fish...Just Kidding..The Blue Star come out and eat like pig...but she miss all her sisters.
Thanks NF