Fishbone 20 g Elos

Fishbone

Just setup a 20 gal Elos. I love the rock I was able to find at Reefwise. I think this is going to develop into a really nice display.

cet98

that is the perfect piece of rock for that tank.....excellent :thumb:

will you be putting a clear net cover on that tank to keep your fish from jumping out?

maidia

Team CR
Just setup a 20 gal Elos. I love the rock I was able to find at Reefwise. I think this is going to develop into a really nice display.

Very nice there Jim...can you close up shot of the corals? I thought the tank sold...Thanks.

Fishbone

Very nice there Jim...can you close up shot of the corals? I thought the tank sold...Thanks.
I don't have any close up but have some real head turns I plan on putting in this tank. They are in my downstairs tanks. I'm terrible with the camera, need to get someone over to take some shoots for me. I actually bought this tank from Podog. Here one of the center pieces corals I got from Reefwise. This is their pic, of the scoly I got from them.

maidia

Team CR
I don't have any close up but have some real head turns I plan on putting in this tank. They are in my downstairs tanks. I'm terrible with the camera, need to get someone over to take some shoots for me. I actually bought this tank from Podog. Here one of the center pieces corals I got from Reefwise. This is their pic, of the scoly I got from them.

Holy Scoly, damm nice ...That what RW call Master Scoly..

Fishbone

that is the perfect piece of rock for that tank.....excellent :thumb:

will you be putting a clear net cover on that tank to keep your fish from jumping out?
I had all these fish in my 40g rimless for 2 years and never had a jumper so hoping for the best. I do have a screen top built just in case