Ford Mustand Speed Dating

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
[video=youtube;JbVPWYGvReg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbVPWYGvReg[/video]

There is a guy in this video that actually says he's a ninja, hilarious.

tinman

tell me about it ... i had to bear with a mechanic who claims to be a private mercenary and how he has soo many skills ( almost showed me taken movie) while he is working on my car , didnt want to dissapoint him so i listed like dumb lol

Twitch

Lol Yea I can say I have driven mine like that a few times before. 95 GT 5.0 all the way. Bad ass chick can drive....

My beast not bad looking for a almost 20yr old car. has her winter shoes in this pic summer she sports cobra rims.

madjoe

Premium member
You had 3 of them at the same time???

Mine is the TTop.
Yea started with a 90 convertable automatic ended up buying a 89 parts car convertable for super cheap ended up fixing head gasket and short in coil then picked up the hatch back for 3500 with 50k and one owner plus had a jeep for winter lots of insurances lol i was 18 and no bills so all my money went into the stangs ended up makeing all 5speed . Then got into motorcycles and moved out so one by one i sold now i none . Seeing pics like yours makes me really miss em fun cars easy to work on

Eddie79

Premium member
I wish I was handy. Mine has 60k on it. Need to have some minor work done to it soon. Store it all winter.

vucious

I've been looking into getting a pony car too. This minivan is cramping my style. I've joined the chicago mustang club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk