Frag tank or display?

Cubbies

Ok so I've been thinking of setting up a 10g frag tank. I love buying frags and coral and also getting donated coral Now I know people say that in a 10 it is very hard to keep parameters stable and stuff like that and that kind of worries me. I have the lighting and the pumps needed, as a matter of fact I have the tank as well. I want to start up the 10 or my other option is getting a magnetic frag rack to just put on my display. What do you guys think? any advice is appreciated and please comment away. :fight:

PaPaBear

I'm actually planning to due the same thing myself.
Thinking I would due 1 or 2 gal. WC every week.
Add supplements daily for a healthy reef environment and see what I can learn.
Should be fun.

fastrc

I personally don't like the look of a frag rack in my display. Frags i think should be in a frag tank till there big enough to call displayable. I have a 24x24x8 frag tank that i use for the small stuff till there grown out and i like the look of the different frags in that tank as there own display!

scotty

nah just get some egg crate and make a 10g frag rack. as long as you keep the thing high quality water, you'll be fine. i never liked looking at "perminant" racks in peoples setups, it looks cheapish.

Cubbies

Yea I think I'm going to go with the 10. Hey I gotta start somewhere. I'm very excited! This will be my first frag tank! :D:bounce::bounce: