Fragstock Wisconsin Coral Frag Swap Sept. 8th, 2012

Limpit

Sending out the invitation to all Chicagoland reef hobbyists.
We are pleased to announce that Fragstock Wisconsin Coral Frag Swap will be taking place on Saturday September 8th from 11am-3pm
Location of the event is 737 Tower Drive in Fredonia, Wisconsin.
Admission is free for attendees.

Fragstock Wisconsin Coral Frag Swap is a not for profit event with the net proceeds going back to the attendees the day of the event in the form of door prizes.
There will also be a vendors gift certificate raffle where attendees can win a certificate redeemable at one of the vendors tables.
The event is geared for both beginner and advanced hobbyists alike with a focus on education and promoting the hobby.
The experienced vendors at over 25 tables are knowledgeable in the care of the corals they offer and can assist you with any questions you may have about them or your aquarium.
The venue itself is well lit, clean, insulated and heated. There is also plenty of paved parking.

While it may be a first year event Fragstock Wisconsin is already shaping up to become a premier event for southeastern Wisconsin.
There are a limited amount of vendor tables for the event and are available on a first come first served basis.
If you would like to become a vendor and would like more information please click http://www.fragstockwi.com/Vendor-Information.html

Here is a list of the vendors signed up for the swap as of 7/13/2012:
Best Fish
Booyahs Clowns
Coral Compulsion
DIRKS
Eye Candy Coral
Fish Doctor
Jim's Reef
Limpits Reef
New Life Aquatics
Reef Aquatics
Reef Deep Aquatics
Saltwater Connections
Tankenvy
Total Pets Plus
and several hobbyist vendors

For more information please visit our website at http://www.fragstockwi.com

Looking forward to seeing you at the swap,
Ron Ruesch (Limpit) and Jerry Barbian (barbianj)
Fragstock Wisconsin organizers

Limpit

All vendor tables for the swap have been reserved.
We can still add new vendors to our cancellation list in the event that another vendor cancels their table.

zoomcorvette

I am going if anyone wants a ride from here. I have a Ford Flex that seats 7 and I am going alone so lots of room. No atari but I do have a dvd player in the back.

Limpit

Less than a week till the doors open for Fragstock Wisconsin.
We had a few cancellations and refilling of spots over the weeks but the event is still sold out.
Here is the final vendor lineup we have for the event:
Eye Candy Coral
Beansandmia
Meisen
Dirks
Reef Aquatics
Wisconsin Reef Society
Reef Deep Aquatics
Kickazz Corals
Booyahs Clowns
Saltwater Connections
Fish Doctor
Coral Compulsion
Limpits Reef
Jims Reef
Total Pets Plus
Beefs Reef
Captains Corals
Tankenvy
and several hobbyist tables.
Hope to see you all there on the 8th!
www.fragstockwi.com

Limpit

Just received notice that Doctors Foster and Smith will be supplying goodie bags to the first 300 persons through the door.