Francis, my new goldfish!

Pufferpunk

Isn't he a beauty?

I was having some serious LONG hair algae problems in his tank, because he's such a messy eater. I'd clean it out every week, doing 90% WC & by the end of the week, there wasn't even enough room for him to swim in there. :( I tried adding vitamin C to his tank this week & it's working!!! :D Barely any algae at all!

Funny thing... my vet just tole me to start giving my dog VC, because his urine is alkaline & he's forming crystals in his bladder, which could turn into stones. I guess VC really IS good for all that ails you!

Pufferpunk

He is just like a cartoon character! You should see him swim the "treadmill" of the overflow from my filter all day. He really is trying to watch his waistline...

scotty

normally I'm not a goldfish fan, but that really is a beautiful fish. I don't think hes fat enough though haha.

Cubbies

Very nice! Usually not a huge Goldfish fan either but there's always exemptions! What kind of Goldy is it?

Pufferpunk

He's about 6" from nose to tip of tail. He's called a Butterfly. I'm still looking for a calico Ranchu tank mate for him. There's another auction tonight with only $20 shipping special. Hoping there are some cool ones on there.

Cubbies

He's about 6" from nose to tip of tail. He's called a Butterfly. I'm still looking for a calico Ranchu tank mate for him. There's another auction tonight with only $20 shipping special. Hoping there are some cool ones on there.
The auction looks like it has some really nice ones in there!

Pufferpunk

Nah, I didn't like any of them today, they were all poor specimens. I'm gonna try to compete Francis at a GF convention. He's definitely show quality!

FishBeard

Saw this goldie today, and yes just like LMFAO, he's sexy and he knows it...

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yea.....