fredfish's new tanks

fredfish13

[/URL][/IMG]
Sorry have not updated in a few years. Started with a 20long back in 2011, then upgraded to a 65g after that. This past year bought a new house and upgraded to the current 75 gallon this past summer. Doing good so far. Started cycling thee tank in March. It is a mixed reef tank. Lights are reefbreeders. Skimmer is reef octopus. 2mp40's. eheim 1260 pump. Seems like my zoas are doing better in this tank then the 65. Most of the fish I have had for 3 years or more, except the wrasse. Switched to black sand in the upgrade. Like it so far. Wish I could take better pics. Have a pretty nice camera, just need to practice shooting more.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

fredfish13

Also, upgraded my biocube this past summer as well. Went to a 29 gallon. Here is a current pic. have rapidled lights on this one.
[/URL][/IMG]

fredfish13

Thanks, Mai. The corals I got from you are doing great.

In the 75g, I run gfo in a tlf 150 reactor and a bag of carbon in the sump. Also have chaeto in sump. I started 2 part dosing with brs dosers a couple months ago and getting that dialed in.

In the biocube, I don't really do anything except have floss and chaeto in a the media basket in back.