Free shipping with wetthumbfrags

Greg

For anyone interested i have free shipping with wetthumbfrags.
www.wtsps.net

All corals are actually 15% cheaper than listed. Redemption code: halloween11

Make sure to check every tab, not just the sps tab. Corals are only in one tab. Check new arrivals and WT collection for the nicest sps. For example Tyree Mother of Pearl is an sps, but is only in the WT Collection tab.

Anyone is welcome to join in.
Pickup would be at Harlem/Foster in chicago. Shipping in around 10 days, cutoff for adding in 5 days to allow healing time for frags.

I also have free shipping from www.rockymountainfrags.com for those interested.

I highly recommend both of these websites. I have dealt with them many times.

Greg

poidog

Greg, Could you do a Satruday pick-up/delivery? You buy enough with them they should cover you!
I'd be interested in:
Item 2951, Serpent Stick-Beautiful

Greg

Young,
If you spend 250 with wtsps you get free shipping. Normally 50 dollars. Since my order is over 250, people can order single frags (or how many they want), and add to my order. The whole shipment will come to me. It is then up to you to come to my location (harlem/foster) and pickup. Any doa frags or any issues you have to contact them. We have seperate orders. You would just avoid all shipping charges by having your order ship with mine. Very handy if you only need a few frags.

Erik,
My order is just at 250 :p
I dont think they will spring for free sat. I think its like 30 extra.
Ill let you know though.

youngreef

Keep add those up to get it over 250 then Greg will have free shipping guys hahah j/k
Thank you Greg,

poidog

If not pick up at FedEx is free on sat. I would just think by the time I could get it after work it would be a real long time in the bag for an sps. But I do want that frag if it works out.

Greg

My frags alone are over 250, i already have free shipping even if noone else gets anything.

Last day to add to order is Monday.

Greg

It would be either thursday or friday delivery.

I never tried picking up on saturday, and dont want to risk anything. I know its worked in the past, but with my work schedule its still a risk The frag i bought is only avaliable every 6 months. There is no replacement if it dies. I just really dont want to try something new on the order. :(

I can always acclimate it to my tank and you can pick it up whenever. I will dip it and everything.

poidog

saturday pick up you'll get it sooner than weekday delivery - you can get it at 8am when fedex opens.

I would think that shipping and a double acclimation would be too stressful for the coral. what about floating it in your sump?