FTT (full tank Thursdays)

Rcunning8

Premium member
Just got back from over a week long trip to New York and I come home to this!! Happy thanksgiving reefer nerds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RicoReef

Was doing some rounds at work last night and came across this DIY nano tank. great to see someone at work likes to Reef. everything was DIY and it even had a Reefkeeper

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
Was doing some rounds at work last night and came across this DIY nano tank. great to see someone at work likes to Reef. everything was DIY and it even had a Reefkeeper

U work at a medical place or something. Kinda looks like a Skunkmere set up hes diy king hes on here sometimes

RicoReef

U work at a medical place or something. Kinda looks like a Skunkmere set up hes diy king hes on here sometimes
Yeah i work at a hospital I work nights so i don't get to meet the person and he works on the other side of the hospital

RicoReef

You would have brought me a frag.:bum:
Lol its xenia and clove dominant i did see a pair of clowns and a Rbta nice setup it would be a huge distraction having a tank at work not much work would get done by me lol

Rcunning8

Premium member

Which hospital is this I'm a student at Loyola that'd be so cool if I could stop in and see this when I'm at school!!

RicoReef

Which hospital is this I'm a student at Loyola that'd be so cool if I could stop in and see this when I'm at school!!

Am in the one and only in Humboldt Park ?

Last edited:

RicoReef

[/URL][/IMG]
Hey whats up man i kind of figured you would be in here that's an awesome setup you have there everytime I'm on that side I have to stop by take a look even though I haven't seen it lit til now in your picture so now if your Clown comes missing you know who took it dont worry i would swap it with some nice damsel lol