Fuel

Top Water

Mark at Reef City Hooked me up with a big bottle of Fuel today. Can't wait to see what this stuff does.
Thanks Mark !

Top Water

No I paid cash its 24.95 if you want to get some 9.99 for a little bottle.
When I said he hooked me up I meant he gave some info on the product pertaining to my needs and informed me it needs to be refrigerated after opening .
QUOTE=TangPolice;216486]Did you trade Coral for it ?[/QUOTE]

I'm good for a few weeks I picked up some AZOX,FUEL, Coral banded shrimp and a Black Ice from Mario @ Aquatica yesterday at 5.00 ,gunna check out the new place on Laraway rd in Frankfort that opened on my way to the airport this aft

jayjigga

This is a Reef City Thread First you ask a personal question that should be a pm then you slap Reef City in the face not cool.please remove or edit your posts to be polite as I will be removing this reply.
Lol, TP makes most of us :tsk: ...RCA = great peeps :)

That's very generous of Mark and Margaret!! That's why they are one of my favorite sponsors!! Let us know how it works out for you. I'm still trying to decide if I want to use my bottle.

Aquaman

mark is a good guy .. hell and a awesome craftsman ( Guess who I got my tank from) while other stores said that I could not do an overflow and return with in a 2 inch space ...and told me to get a smaller tank ... mark said I can do it .. and **** it if he didn't .. thanks mark you are the best !!!

Aquaman

nm I got it straightend out it was posted right after my post I though he was meaing I was slapping Reef City in the face by saying " that the fuel did not work for me ... to be honest" as in mark gave him a shoddy product I just wanted to clarify I was not ( I like mark good guy )

ninjas put away you nunchucks there is no fights here :)

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Back on topic........I'm not familiar with this product. I dose nothing in my tank except kalk in my ATO. Is this something I should consider? I've got some big fish and run biopellets.

DD

"Rambo"
Back on topic........I'm not familiar with this product. I dose nothing in my tank except kalk in my ATO. Is this something I should consider? I've got some big fish and run biopellets.
If you're running biopellets, I think it would be very beneficial to dose fuel since you probably have a pretty low nutrient system.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Are there any alternatives to this product? I don't like to get the car out of the garage unless i have to and this stuff is sold nowhere near me.

Top Water

Here is info about the product.

fuel™
comprehensive carbohydrate, vitamin, amino acid, and polyunsaturated fatty acid supplement for corals
ascorbic acid in a base of chlorella
makes a trace element supplement unnecessary
Find a Dealer
Description
fuel™ is a comprehensive carbohydrate, vitamin, amino acid, polyunsaturated fatty acid, and trace element supplement developed to address nutritional requirements commonly associated with corals. fuel™ contains ascorbic acid in a base of chlorella, which contains a rich assortment of amino acids and vitamins. The health benefits of chlorella are widely known and while spirulina, a similar algae, has been regularly used in the industry, aquavitro is the first to utilize the vastly superior chlorella. fuel™ is formulated to provide nutrients available from natural tropical reef waters.

Chlorella is a unique algae that grows in fresh water. It is extremely high in enzymes, vitamins and minerals, including the full vitamin-B Complex. It is over-flowing with unsaturated fatty acids, amino acids, and proteins. There are also vitamins found in Chlorella including: Vitamin C, pro-vitamin A (B-carotene), thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), pyridoxine (B6), niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, Vitamin B12, biotin, choline, Vitamin K, lipoic acid, and inositol. Minerals in Chlorella include: phosphorus, calcium, zinc, iodine, magnesium, iron, and copper. It contains a higher level of amino acids than spirulina and is FDA approved for use with ornamental fish.

Available Sizes
350 mL, 1 L, 2 L, 4 L

Directions
Shake well before using. Use one inner capful (7 ml) for every 110 L (30 gallons*) twice a week or as required to maintain coral growth.

Note: The aquavitro cap offers multiple dosing solutions depending on the size of your system. Each inner cap thread is approximately 2 mL. The inner cap contains 7 mL, while the outer ring contains 28 mL (35 mL when both are filled to the level of the inner cap.) When filled to the top, the cap contains 49 mL.

Guaranteed Analysis

Minimum values, amounts per 1 gram
Minerals
Boron 96 µg
Iodine 180 µg
Iron 15 µg
Copper 1 µg
Zinc 5 µg
Manganese 62 µg
Bromide 300 µg
Cobalt 4 µg
Molybdenum 15 µg
Vanadium 28 µg
Nickel 0.4 µg
Tin 0.2 µg
Rubidium 1 µg
Vitamins a Lipotropic Factors
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 5.0 mg
Thiamine (B1) 20 µg
Riboflavin (B2) 20 µg
Niacin (B3) 250 µg
Choline (B4) 4 µg
Vitamin B12 120.8 µg
Inositol 11 µg
Arginine 300 µg
Glutamate 600 µg
Lysine 300 µg
Tyrosine 190 µg
Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids 600 µg
Ingredients: chlorella, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, thiamine, riboflavin, inositol, choline chloride, vitamin B12

Are there any alternatives to this product? I don't like to get the car out of the garage unless i have to and this stuff is sold nowhere near me.

Gunner, if you need me to, I can stop by RC on Sunday and grab a bottle for you and we can meet up during the week.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Gunner, if you need me to, I can stop by RC on Sunday and grab a bottle for you and we can meet up during the week.
Walt, I'll take you up on that, but don't go out of your way. Let me know the cost and I'll paypal you for it. I probably need the big bottle given the size of my tank. Thanks so much!