Fuel

Walt, I'll take you up on that, but don't go out of your way. Let me know the cost and I'll paypal you for it. I probably need the big bottle given the size of my tank. Thanks so much!
They are 10 minutes from my parent's estate in Tinley so no biggie. I'm there hanging out often on Sundays to get away from the family.

I'll let you know what size they have. I oonly remember seeing the one size but I'll followup.

Aquaman

lol (TRYING TO SOUND LIKE GEORGE CARLIN} inner capful??? .. do they actually think someone would pour it on the outer cap .... it would never fill up ...and if it did you would have drowned ... so there would be no need for it in the firstplace lol

Reef City

Thanks guys for complements ! I always said the coolest peeps are Reefer's !

Some added info: Aquavitro is the premium supplement line made by Seachem only sold in
brick and mortar Fish stores. High end supplement made by a solid company at reasonable
prices..... I've been very impressed with this line of supplements.

All Aquavitro Supplements @ low everyday price !
They come in 2 different sizes.... 350ml bottle Reg. price @ RCA $9.99
and the bigger 1 Liter bottle Reg. price @ RCA $24.99

Reef City

I'm good for a few weeks I picked up some AZOX,FUEL, Coral banded shrimp and a Black Ice from Mario @ Aquatica yesterday at 5.00 ,gunna check out the new place on Laraway rd in Frankfort that opened on my way to the airport this aft

Sorry to hear that...lol

Reef City

I will see how it works!
John don't know if I told how I dose fuel.... sure others could use this info too so here ya go

AquaVitro FUEL
Dose 1/2 of the recommended amount like 10 min after your lights go out.
Now watch for the crazy polyp extension from all your corals
Once you see all your corals with there feeder tentacles out.. now it's coral feeding time !
I mix the other 1/2 dose of fuel with a small particle coral food... like reef-roids, coral frenzy, azox,
and/or rotifers ect... Target feed your corals or simply pour in... I mostly target feed the lps and softies,
for sps I pour it in right by the powerhead so it quickly gets distributed.

This is going to ignite your coral growth !

Top Water

Thanks again Mark !
John don't know if I told how I dose fuel.... sure others could use this info too so here ya go

AquaVitro FUEL
Dose 1/2 of the recommended amount like 10 min after your lights go out.
Now watch for the crazy polyp extension from all your corals
Once you see all your corals with there feeder tentacles out.. now it's coral feeding time !
I mix the other 1/2 dose of fuel with a small particle coral food... like reef-roids, coral frenzy, azox,
and/or rotifers ect... Target feed your corals or simply pour in... I mostly target feed the lps and softies,
for sps I pour it in right by the powerhead so it quickly gets distributed.

This is going to ignite your coral growth !

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Walt, thanks again for being my Fuel mule! I dosed the Fuel last night and was impressed how the polyps on all of my corals puffed up right away.