Geo

Geo

Hello guys, my name is Geo, 29, and I am from the NW suburbs. I started the hobby about 10 months ago with a 45g cube (24x24x24). My earliest adventure is LPS and softies (also having fish in it). I can't say this is the easiest thing ever tried but it is surely testing my imagination and patience :). Looking forward to participate in good discussions, receive constructive feedback on my decisions (be easy on me! :p), and learn as much as possible from all of you. ;)

Funlad3

Glad to see another person from Arlington Heights! If you ever need some emergency water or anything else, don't hesitate to ask me! :D

Geo

Glad to see another person from Arlington Heights! If you ever need some emergency water or anything else, don't hesitate to ask me! :D
Hey! Thanks for the offer, even though I hope this won't be necessary! :) A quick question though, how many posts do I need to have to be able to post in the selling forums?

Funlad3

Hey! Thanks for the offer, even though I hope this won't be necessary! :) A quick question though, how many posts do I need to have to be able to post in the selling forums?
10, I think? Why, what've you got? :D