Girl friends 3 gal

xj_matt

Premium member
I had set this little 3 gal up for her about 2years ago with just 2 clowns and live rock. She now has a better light for the tank and is starting to get in to corals, we have a kessil a80 of the tank.

Live stock

2 clown fish
1 pompom carb
5 hermits
3 snails

Corals

2 head hammer
1 Kenya tree
2 star ployps
6 mushrooms
1 mini manxie
1 purple style
1 toad stool

In the next month or so I'll have up and running 20g long with a 10 gal sump for her. I have 22lbs of carib sea rock and 20lbs of carob sea sand that I'll be adding to the tank. We will be adding a second kessil a80 to that tank for its lighting, a 5g ato with kelkwasher

xj_matt

Premium member
wow great job keeping such a small tank going. doesn't look like there is an ato for that thing either!
No ato just dose a one cup water chang a day.

- - - Updated - - -

I had just got done setting it bank up after moving it today to her new house doe things don't look to happy

rako1

Premium member
Yah it's got some nice shimmer also if you run a power head across the surface of the water and if you want to spend the extra money the controller kinda nice to have to.

xj_matt

Premium member
Yah it's got some nice shimmer also if you run a power head across the surface of the water and if you want to spend the extra money the controller kinda nice to have to.
I am going to be seeing up that 20g and going to get 1 more plus the controler and that's will be a nice set up

Amozoc

Premium member
Which equipment do you have in your aquarium ? Thinking to get one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xj_matt

Premium member
Well started building the stand today think it's coming out well so far will finish up the rest tomorrow!!!! Here is what it looks like

Amozoc

Premium member
Looks nice and very solid how many gallons will be your tank ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk