Give away free. Because some of the issue of this site. Free Bird of Paradise (SPS)

maidia

Team CR
1 left

Because some of the issue of this site, We are sorry and thanks for your patient.
We are still working on the problem and will make this site smoothly

I will giving away 5 frags of the Bird of Paradise (SPS) free for 5 reefers here..
It's will be first come first serve.
PM me if you want one. I will follow the PM list first.

Time pick up the frag only after 7PM week days and weekends.
and
I am in Mount Prospect (NW SURB)

Thanks
Mai

Last edited:

CoralPharmD

Nice gesture there mai! Hopefully these can go to new reefers so they can see your amazing tank. Once they see that they will be hooked!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

maidia

Team CR
That's very generous thanks
Wow, no SPS for me, but that's super generous Mai!
Nice gesture there mai! Hopefully these can go to new reefers so they can see your amazing tank. Once they see that they will be hooked!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
Wow thats awesome... I'm sure if Mai has this its probably Ultra Birds of Paradise!
Thanks Dan, Ted, Tom and Izzy..

tinman

So Nice of you Mai ..

i wanted one but i want those frags to go to New reefers .. Hope these pieces make some newbie happy :)

so how far are you from midway area? all levels stable in my 90 gallon mega system and just started adding sps frags im going to post a video of the update today check out my tank tell me what you think?

BigKev23

If you have one left, I can PU right after 7pm on Wednesday. Unless you mean to offer these to only newbies.
Wow... You are posting on another site about your disappointment with Chicago Reefs, but yet still come here for handouts.... Unreal...

maidia

Team CR
If you have one left, I can PU right after 7pm on Wednesday. Unless you mean to offer these to only newbies.

Jeni, you had been over my house many times and I treated you very well same as all the friend and reefers I met in this CR forum. I don't mind people (reefers) go over other site (any site) but be a nice professional or educated person. Please do not talk bad about this site or either way...

We had problem lately and we are really sorry for the matter. Mike is really working hard to fix all the problem.
I am sure this site never go down (someone said with disappear - that not nice) and will not disappoint any reefer in this forum.