Give away free. Because some of the issue of this site. Free Bird of Paradise (SPS)

maidia

Team CR
so how far are you from midway area? all levels stable in my 90 gallon mega system and just started adding sps frags im going to post a video of the update today check out my tank tell me what you think?
drew,
You can have a frag..I far north of O'hare..
Thanks

Pufferpunk

You all need to calm down. I never spoke bad about this site. I actually respected Mike by not complaining here about how I felt about my issues with this site. All I posted was the issues I had with losing my PMs & such. It's only the truth. And Mai, you never said these frags were for newbies. You were offering them because of issues with this site, which I had some.

Last edited by a moderator:

maidia

Team CR
You all need to calm down. I never spoke bad about this site. I actually respected Mike by not complaining here about how I felt about my issues with this site. All I posted was the issues I had with losing my PMs & such. It's only the truth. And Mai, you never said these frags were for newbies. You were offering them because of issues with this site, which I had some.
Yes, I did not say for newbies only..but I have a right to give to people...Jeni, we all lost something. I lost all my PM and friends contact too (I am lucky I save in my phone) and all my good feed back that I worked hard for. Sometime when the server crash (same as computer) you lost a lot of information. You said "disappointment" you start a fire...You think nothing but some will be a big deal. Thanks again.

Pufferpunk

I make this straight, I can't frag for you. And please stop talking about this. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Please!!! It's sad seeing this happen and don't want to see more friends separate.. Let's all move on about this.. Keep the PIF going and more should join the PIF movement and meet new reefers!!!

Mai, very nice of you!! Would have loved to have a pc but my distance is far..lol!!

Everyone has been warned or I will start cat bombing..LMAO! !!

edsbeaker

Please!!! It's sad seeing this happen and don't want to see more friends separate.. Let's all move on about this.. Keep the PIF going and more should join the PIF movement and meet new reefers!!!

Mai, very nice of you!! Would have loved to have a pc but my distance is far..lol!!

Everyone has been warned or I will start cat bombing..LMAO! !!
+1
I totally agree with you Dre! This has become a sad situation over the past two months.
Mai, this was a very nice gesture on your part! Thank you. :encouragement:

Last edited:

chewal

Premium member
Who ever gets the free frags you will not be disappointed Mai has one of the best tanks I have seen in a long time Great person to deal with and he has a wealth of information that he is very willing to share Mai this very generous of you

Just have to say thank you Mai for welcoming me into your home and showing me your tanks! As everyone has been saying you sure do got some awesome tanks and great setups. Thanks for the frag again!