Giving Back

Tkroll0321

Premium member
Hey CR many of you might not know me as I've only been around for a little while but I saw my chance to give back a little and I'm doing it.

My family owns and operates a corn maze and pumpkin farm up in Waukegan. It's a small family run operation that started 21 years ago as just pumpkins and expanded to the maze 12 years ago. I know not many of you live terribly near by but anyone who does I would love for you to come on out and check out what we do. We are considered agriculture education so we are very family oriented but everyone can come away learning something new no matter their age.

I would like to offer $1 off our corn maze to any CR member and their immediate family. Below is a picture of our corn maze. (I'm an "amateur" aerial photographer haha)

We also have pumpkins to buy, a fall gift shop, hay rides and a petting zoo. Heck maybe we can even make a frag for pumpkins swap. :lol:

The farm is called Kroll's Fall Harvest Farm. Our website with any extra info is:
Krollsfarm.com

Again so many people have already helped me I wanted to make a small effort to give back. Once the hectic time of year is over for me I will also have a bunch of PIF frags and such. But for now this is what I can do.

Again it's $1 off and CR members maze admission and anyone in their immediate family. Just mention this when you go to check in. Also my names Tyler I'll be the one running around like a mad man but come say hi!

Thanks CR!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Tkroll0321

Premium member
Sorry I knew I'd forget something!
Adults (13+) $7
Kids(under 12) $5
3 and under free

So $6 and $4 respectively.

That price is just for the corn maze; we don't have a general admission so feel free to come check everything out and decide what you'd like to do after!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I take my family every year. Super nice and polite staff. Feed the goats Cherios. Awesome pumpkin selection. Plenty of photo op places.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Odyssey

I take my family every year. Super nice and polite staff. Feed the goats Cherios. Awesome pumpkin selection. Plenty of photo op places.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
They do have a good selection of pumpkins!! Havent fed the goats yet. ;-))