Glass Cages

Deezill

Premium member
Anyone ever have work done by these guys? Its time for me to get my sump and I am not going to chance this to my own hands. If you have had these guys build sumps for you post some pics I am curious to see there work. Otherwise, I think I might go with a Bashsea Smart Series 48x18x16. I hate getting cold feet. I have never had a glass sump but now I'm thinking like what if it cracks or breaks or something.
Blame the cold feet. Thanks for any input and insight.

goat585

Administrator
Anyone ever have work done by these guys? Its time for me to get my sump and I am not going to chance this to my own hands. If you have had these guys build sumps for you post some pics I am curious to see there work. Otherwise, I think I might go with a Bashsea Smart Series 48x18x16. I hate getting cold feet. I have never had a glass sump but now I'm thinking like what if it cracks or breaks or something.
Blame the cold feet. Thanks for any input and insight.
I dont have experience with glass cages sumps. Their tanks are decent. Maybe you can find some one who owns one. If you decide to go with the Bashsea sump contact me. I can get you a good price on one.

Thanks

Deezill

Premium member
I dont have experience with glass cages sumps. Their tanks are decent. Maybe you can find some one who owns one. If you decide to go with the Bashsea sump contact me. I can get you a good price on one.

Thanks
I wish I would have seen this because while I was on CR typing the message about Glass Cages my wife purchased me a Bashsea 4818 SS sump. You probably could have given her a better deal as opposed to what she got.

Attachments

goat585

Administrator
Thats a nice sump i have the same one im going to use. Where did she end up getting it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Coral Man

Premium member
I love my glass cages 40g cube, not a fan of their huge overflow. I’d buy another tank from them but I’d definitely have them drill holes for a shadow overflow