Gonebads 29

gonebad395

Hey guys been a long time since I posted my tank
Well it's a 29gallon bio cube. Pretty much stock 2 powerheads I added and took top off the lights are 2 150w sky blue kessil.
Stock is a yellow wrasse , stary blenny , yellow tail damsel and a set of mated clowns. 3 green bta
Various softies

gonebad395

Nope man no sump just weekly water changes of about 4.4 gallons I would love to add a sump just don't know where to start

Illinijoe

TeamCR
Nope man no sump just weekly water changes of about 4.4 gallons I would love to add a sump just don't know where to start
Both my bc29s have had sumps. The first one was hob overflow my current one is drilled. Pm me your number I'll text you some pics of what I've done if you're interested in doing something.

gonebad395

Thanks man Tank is still doing great and will be adding a few things this weekend after my trip to the city.

gonebad395

My wife's family own it, yeah we go there a lot. I love that store wish I wasn't so busy with work I would ask her uncle for a part time job.

gonebad395

Well tank is looking great I tore out that Kenya tree what a weed. Have added a few frags and moved a few things around everything's doing well. Got the intank media basket with gfo and charcoal in the chambers and have been mainting 4.4 gallon water changes every Sunday.

gonebad395

Well some new coral and a nem I can't get out lol. Everything is doing great and the new tank build will be coming soon.