1x Royal Peach

1x Space Monsters

1x Dragonball-Z

1x Miami Hurricanes

1x Zombie Eyes

1x Darth Maul

1x CC Untouchable

kratos1028

It's a good deal if you like it. What you like and think is a good deal might not be the same for the next guy. Personally though, I wouldn't risk it with the 1p frags. Even PZ and other online zoa vendors usually give more then a polyp after ordering 1p because of better survival rate.

I haven't even heard of half of that list and I'm pretty sure everyone else here is on the same boat so putting up just names is pointless.

If you want to see if other people here like them too, then we need pictures. I paid high money for some of my zoas but that was only because I liked them a lot.

Joe5688

Considering ur thinking about spending $1200 on zoas in 1 shot then I think the decision is completely up to u. If u have the money then make it rain. Me personaly would go and cherry pick each piece u like and work on a deal. $1200 is a lot of money to spend on something that could be dead tomorrow lol

richiet

I think it depends on who you are buying from but honestly I think you are overpaying. Especially for all single polyps. I saw your post on R2R and I'm guessing you will be getting these from a hobbyist. Probably going to be fresh cuts and questionable shipping.

If you do purchase insist on atleast a week healing time and pics of each frag before shipping. Also insist that each frag is packages individually. Nothing worse that 5 frags per bag all banging into each other. Especially with single polyps.

jayjigga

I think it depends on who you are buying from but honestly I think you are overpaying. Especially for all single polyps. I saw your post on R2R and I'm guessing you will be getting these from a hobbyist. Probably going to be fresh cuts and questionable shipping.

If you do purchase insist on atleast a week healing time and pics of each frag before shipping. Also insist that each frag is packages individually. Nothing worse that 5 frags per bag all banging into each other. Especially with single polyps.
+1

OP:
The single polyp frags is what would worry me with that price tag...that and I'm not sure you've been up and running long, but if you're willing to risk $1200, I guess that's how you reef.

Jimbojames

There from zack at the digital fishroom

Jimbojames

Considering ur thinking about spending $1200 on zoas in 1 shot then I think the decision is completely up to u. If u have the money then make it rain. Me personaly would go and cherry pick each piece u like and work on a deal. $1200 is a lot of money to spend on something that could be dead tomorrow lol
Who has stuff like this local.

Siebo

Premium member
IMO I would not add 61 frags at one time. makes it hard to plan, dip and secure. a good dip is a must with that many corals. Do they come on a tile or plug? are you going to be happy with the way that looks for now. if you plan to secure to live rock with epoxy your skimmer will go nuts after about a dozen.

I would cherry pick your 10-15 favorites and break up into multiple orders. This order works out to about 19pp. There is a lot on the list that is way cheaper than 19pp. some are more though. You can get a lot on the list locally way cheaper.

DD

"Rambo"
The best tip ever given to me regarding coral purchases is this: part of fun with this hobby is buying a frag here and there. The thrill of the hunt so to speak.

I quickly filled my first tank and regretted it because I get bored if I can't fit any more coral in my tank.

FWIW, I wouldn't spend that all at once on any coral pack. I like hunting for frags, it's part of what keeps me interested.

tinman

The best tip ever given to me regarding coral purchases is this: part of fun with this hobby is buying a frag here and there. The thrill of the hunt so to speak.

I quickly filled my first tank and regretted it because I get bored if I can't fit any more coral in my tank.

FWIW, I wouldn't spend that all at once on any coral pack. I like hunting for frags, it's part of what keeps me interested.
+1