great availability this week! new corals and fish!

Hey Dave,

I will probably be heading up there tomorrow and wondering if you have a list of SPS frags/colonies available? I sent you a text, but I may have screwed up the number. Thanks

Nick

Green0j0s

NICE!!! I stopped in the other looking for a particular or a few particular fish that are on the list this week!! I'm stopping by today hopefully nobody has snatched him/her up!

Just got back from Aquapros and scored absolutely beautiful SPS coral. Bar none the best place to shop for coral and supplies! Thank-you Dave for continuing to give me great deals! I stopped going anywhere else for coral.....Looking forward to upgrading this summer at your store:)

Nick

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Nice Im going to Ap after work!! Hopefully get a nice SPS frag and then kill it in my tank after 3 weeks hah :( Deft one of my fav stores.

madjoe

Premium member
I just got back from there bought everything lol jk i just bought all the emerald crabs ap is great

It's a viscous cycle....I don't have a single spot left on my live rock for more sticks. Soooo, time for a bigger tank...head to Aquapros...rinse....repeat:). Lol

My fusion 20 gallon I kid you not must have $3,500 invested in it with equipment and coral. I don't know how you guys do it with 100+ gallon. I think it would be cheaper to start a brewery and make some reefing friends.

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
blue tang
powder blue tang
lieutenant tang
clown tang
naso blonde
desjardins sailfin tang
tomini tang
yellow eye kole tang
powder brown tang
blue jaw trigger
red tail trigger
blue reef chromis
allens damsel
royal gramma
tiger sleeper goby
diamond goby
orange spot watchmen goby
blue mandarin goby
skunk tilefish
fu man chu lion
fathead sunburst anthias
bartlett anthias
lyretail anthias
midnight clownfish
gold stripe maroon clownfish
yellow band jawfish
flame filefish
regal angelfish
tiger swallowtail angel pair
bellus angelfish pair
red anglerfish
yellow anglerfish
banded pipefish
dragonface pipefish

loads of fresh new corals!

SPS
zoas
LPS
lemnalia and other hot softies
super cool bounce mushrooms!
superb bubble tip anemones

BigKev23

Was just at AP a little while ago and the store is absolutely loaded with fish and coral... Lots of cool stuff!!!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Loaded with some superb animals! Huge discounts in store!
African exquisite wrasse
Cleaner wrasse
Blue star leopard wrasse
Cosmetus wrasse
Gumdrop coral croucher
Golden midas blenny
Copperband butterfly
Harlequin tusk
Bluespot jawfish
Blue gigantea carpet anemones, 4 inch
And much more new arrivals!

Paulip

Have you restocked on Emerald Crabs? You guys ran out of them when I was at the store 2 weeks ago. Thank You.