Grow out contest thread not being listed

EyeReef

Hey Dan,
The "what's new" function is actually working now. So if you read the thread already, it will not show up again unless there is a new post you have not read. It should show up in "Today's Post" all the time though.

jm23

So just to clarify...once you read a post under what's new, if you refresh the page you won't see the thread again but it will appear under Today's posts? Just curious if what's new has changed function post crash.

EyeReef

If you refresh the page, it will still be there. But if you click on "whats new" that same thread you just read will not show up in the listing again unless there has been a new post. It was not functioning like this in the old software prior to the crash

jm23

If you refresh the page, it will still be there. But if you click on "whats new" that same thread you just read will not show up in the listing again unless there has been a new post. It was not functioning like this in the old software prior to the crash
Good to know. I will have to start using Today's Posts. I was wondering why I couldn't see certain threads. Thanks.