grow out

SkunkerX

How many south siders do we have for this next grow out?

I figure we can just get 1 person to pick up like we did last

time and then pick up would be at their house? Lets figure

something out here.

DB9181

We should still have alot more joining, still two weeks out. Jay and I fragged 44 polyps lastnight so we got plenty :)

CoralN00b

Excuse my noobness here but what is a grow out? I'm on the south side, I live in Bridgeport.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

DB9181

Excuse my noobness here but what is a grow out? I'm on the south side, I live in Bridgeport.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Join in Michael :) You get a Paly Frag for waay cheaper than retail, plus the chance of winning a decent chunk of $$$ and the fun of the competition.

PM me if you have any questions.

SkunkerX

So no south side or NW Indiana folk want to do this. I guess I'm the only one who can't afford gas to drive up north. LOL

DB9181

Will is coming down to grab his frag and Herbie's and to drop off some raffle frags- Idk if they're close to you.

Saledo

Steve -

Im picking frag up Thursday night at Reefwise, I can meet you out at RCA on Friday if you want, or if they are ok with it, maybe hand it off to them for you if Friday during the day doesnt work. Im not driving downtown anymore so that is about the best I can do :)

Dave

Saledo

Ok let Dan know I'm getting yours. And when I drive downtown I used to go right by you via 80/57, only reason I mentioned it if I was still doing that twice a week I could drop it at your place

gomery12

OK, what about the way south sider, Champaigner! Me. I can get to reefwise on Sat. but not on Friday.

Thedg

OK, what about the way south sider, Champaigner! Me. I can get to reefwise on Sat. but not on Friday.
I'll be passing through Champaign on Friday and again on Sunday, if you could meet off one of the 57S exits I could help with the drop off.