Premium Sponsor
20% OFF through January 2016.

Use Coupon Code CR20 at checkout.

All Sizes on sale. Save up to $100.

Sale Ends January 31st.

Last edited:

Hamilton Technology

Premium Sponsor
I was told sometime in February we will be doing another promotion on the newly redesigned Hamilton DE HQI 20K Lamps.

They really are nice. Deeper blue color than before and higher PAR. On the same level as PHX. We've had a lot of positive feedback
from customers who have already tried them.

labas39

I was told sometime in February we will be doing another promotion on the newly redesigned Hamilton DE HQI 20K Lamps.

They really are nice. Deeper blue color than before and higher PAR. On the same level as PHX. We've had a lot of positive feedback
from customers who have already tried them.
OK, I'll wait to see the post for the bulb!

Cubano32

Premium member
Can anyone tell me if they are dimmable before I pull the trigger and buy

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Hamilton Technology

Premium Sponsor
Can anyone tell me if they are dimmable before I pull the trigger and buy
No, it is not dimmable.

You do have 3 power cords for the lamps though so you do have good lighting control over how your tank looks. You can operate two T5 bulbs at a time.

Or, if you prefer, since we are one of the few manufacturers that builds this in the USA, we can make it with a single lamp cord to operate all 6 T5 bulbs
at the same time if you prefer (upon request)

Cubano32

Premium member
No, it is not dimmable.

You do have 3 power cords for the lamps though so you do have good lighting control over how your tank looks. You can operate two T5 bulbs at a time.

Or, if you prefer, since we are one of the few manufacturers that builds this in the USA, we can make it with a single lamp cord to operate all 6 T5 bulbs
at the same time if you prefer (upon request)
Ok thanks for letting me know I'll have to think about it then since I do not have any controller's I would like a programmable fixture

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk