Hanna Phosphate Colorimeter

danp

Bommie

After some searching around, I ended buying the low range. I dont use it as much now, But thats because I know how much and when to change out my gfo. Hanna helped me get to where I wanted to get my phosphates to.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Cubano32

Premium member
After some searching around, I ended buying the low range. I dont use it as much now, But thats because I know how much and when to change out my gfo. Hanna helped me get to where I wanted to get my phosphates to.

I beem wondering about these checkers to see if it's even worth getting them or not..do I want to get it or do I just want to save money and do it the the way I been doing it with the api test kit...is there any real benefit to these or just being able to check it faster with less work

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bommie

They do come handy. For example calcium, if you use a doser a hanna gives you an actual visual number of your calcium level and you adjust your doser over time. Once you see your calcium level some what consistent, you only test every now and then to double check everything still OK. That's what I did with my phosphate/GFO.