Have you thanked a MOD today?

Prov3:5-6

I'm not sure if there is a thread out there like this but I will start this anyways. I am fairly new to this site, but since joining I have met some of the nicest, most helpful people around. I have gained so much knowledge and the advice of you all has helped prevent disasters, saved me $$$, and allowed my tank to flourish! Thinking about this all today, I realized that the people who constantly keep this site going to make all that possible for me, may not even get a simple thank you which they greatly deserve. So here is your chance. Even if there are thing about this site you do not like or agree with, you still belong so that must count for something. I'll be the first and hopefully not the last to say it, Thank you to ALL the MODS on this site. I appreciate what you guys do more than you know!!!

lol the t-shirt is just gravy. I am seriously considering becoming a member!! It's a matter of budgeting and saving some cash for the sign up!!!!

Cub21rak

Not just the mods but thanks to all. Everyone at one point or another has used their time to help a fellow reefkeeper on here. Thanks to all!

What does it cost to be a paid supporter and what are the added benefits as a paying member?

$20 i believe and I'm not sure what benefits there are but it's a great way to give something back to he site for all the info and help :)