Hello All!

maximak2

Apparently I hurt some feelings on another site, and Cubbies saw my post before it was edited. He PM'd me and sent me over here. I am not banned from there, but I was kind of surprised at the edit. Little back ground- 230 display with about 70 gallons more in the basement "fish room". This tank has been up for 5+ years, and has been neglected for the last 2. I guess I took a break, with out tearing down the tank.

I have regained interest and am in the process of cleaning up the mess. It was an SPS tank but right now it is FOWLR. Plans are to get some SPS going again, maybe with a few shrooms. I have along way to go, but it will get there. Sorry no pics of the tank, it is embarrassing right now.

Thanks again Cubbies for the heads up.

ColorMeCorals

Dino !! LOL He is Nutjob !! He takes the fun out of reefing !! He banned me for life because he found out I sell corals other places and would not pay to be a sponser there. The kicker is I never post a forsale or sold there or traded there. LOL.

You pissed off Dino. I saw those 2 threads that got shut down.

Welcome!!!

Cubbies

:ban: Na not here! :8welcome: Glad you made it over! And no problem, glad I could help another reefer!

maximak2

I don't know if I pissed him off, but he edited my post. Then some others posted about free speech and it was shut down. Someone else started another thread an it was locked as well. Seems the skin is getting thin, and the mods do not put up with much dissension. I did not mean to stir up a hornets nest, but I also did not realize that it took so little to do so. I did not mean any harm but I suppose it is a sensitive subject.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
I don't know if I pissed him off, but he edited my post. Then some others posted about free speech and it was shut down. Someone else started another thread an it was locked as well. Seems the skin is getting thin, and the mods do not put up with much dissension. I did not mean to stir up a hornets nest, but I also did not realize that it took so little to do so. I did not mean any harm but I suppose it is a sensitive subject.
It was going to get ugly if not closed by the MODS. They have been watching us since the thread started. So don't worry :top:

maximak2

I was kind of surprised myself. The original thread was locked, the 2nd thread was locked. I wasn't trying to stir up anything, I just didn't know that it was a sensitive subject. Apparently the loss of traffic, and a slow website is sore point. I hold no ill will, but darn it was harsh and fast.

I find it some what ironic, I angered one person over there and was invited to another place- lol. Seems tensions have been running high for a while now, as I have been out of the loop.

Thanks for the welcomes every one.

Heidi

Welcome to Chicago! The more you get around the forum world you are bound to get banned from somewhere eventually :) can't wait to see some pictures of your tank when you get it settled!

Heidi

Herbie

Banned
aside from all of the interwebz politics, welcome. I don't know a ricordia from an accordion yet, but everyone here has been pretty cool.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
I see you joined a few weeks ago, but here's a belated "Welcome" from me. I've heard the mods here are pretty laid back. In fact, some people complain they don't do anything, :lol:

fastrc

I got banned for the same thing and never sold anything ANYWHERE!

Dino !! LOL He is Nutjob !! He takes the fun out of reefing !! He banned me for life because he found out I sell corals other places and would not pay to be a sponser there. The kicker is I never post a forsale or sold there or traded there. LOL.