Hello and thank you everyone

poidog

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I'm still around and wanted to thank all of you for your support last week. I didn't want to say anything until we were sure on the direction we were going. There are some changes being made with the team, and I'll be here working to make sure we have the best events, functions, contests, etc for the Chicago reefing community! If you have any suggestions or would like to be a future volunteer to help, feel free to PM me.

I hope you all have a great holiday and here's looking to a new year with some great & exciting events.

Eric

BADGUS

Glad to see you back at it eric,hope it stays that way.Anything you might need i'll be around to help.

dohc97

glad to have you, you made that mcf event possible and i can see you continuing to do great things for this forum and the chicago reefing community. You remind me of my buddy Eric(glassbox design) who would always be out there getting events and people moving. keep up the good work

Jose

fredfish13

glad to have you back. haven't met you yet but heard nothing but good things about you. also love your username. old fav band.