Hello everyone from New Lenox

Captain

Hello everyone, my name is Chris I'm from New lenox and I've been reefing for the last year n half and I had a FOLR when I was 15 but life took over and I lost interest but missed having a tank. I started out last year with a 60g samples build with a HOB eshopps skimmer and LR with Evergrow 165w wifi LED lights. I kept that running well with softies and some SPS, but I felt compact with a 48x12x24 tank so I upgraded in aug to a 150g tall Marineland and a 40g sump with a fuge. My current tank

150g display 40 sump
temp 78
0 Am
0 nitri
0.5ppm nitrate
0.03ppm PO4
2 part dose
cal 425-430
Dkh 8.7-9.2
mag 1350-1400ppm

livestock
2 clowns
fox face lo
diamond goby
yellow tang
2 firefish
2 cleaner shrimp
GBTA
and CUC

corals
soft- radio active orange mushroom and a green mushroom, star polyps, Bambam zoa and radioactive dragon eyes zoa, xenia, devils hand.
LPS- torch, frogspawn's, hammer
SPS- Pompade birds nest, GARF purple bonsai, Pink fiji tort, true yellow tort, green stag, lime in the sky stag, Myigi tort, Sunset Milli, and two unknown acros.

jrpark22000

Premium member
welcome to CR Chris, sounds like a nice setup. We are all picture greedy and loving seeing tanks, looking forward to a shot or more of yours :D

Captain

On the sand right side? No it's a devils hand. Thanks guys the left island has a lot of swim throughs and the right needs to be taller to spread out my SPS