hello people.

fredfish13

Just wanted to say hello. I have been researching SW tanks for the last few weeks and thinking about taking the plunge sometime this summer. I had FW tanks when I was younger took a break for some 20 years and started up again a couple of years ago. I currently have 3 tanks with african cichlids, a 75g community with the peaceful ones, a 55g growout for some fronts which are going to be trnsfered into a 125 in a month and a 20L with some fry. I was planning on using the 20 long when I sell off the fry. I was going to use LR and LS with an AC70 as a fuge since I will have an extra one when I trnsfr the fronts out of the 55. have the heater and xtra maxijet 900. probably going to get an xtra pwrhead. Researching T5 fixtures and what I wanted in the tank. Will post another time when closer. This site is awesome and learning something every time I get on.

scotty

Welcome.

Nano-reef.com will give you too much info on small tanks if you end up with the 20l as a display.

One thing I wish I did was go bigger, look into the other 2 if you can muster it, you will only have the one tank, not upgrading to it in a year anyways.

You pretty much are golden with what you have to start a 20l though.......