Hello

fwadiver

Hello all, just moved to chicagoland, am right across from reefwise in four lakes. My 33L reef moved with me.

Look forward to meeting some people in the area and diving back into the hobby here

frostyjay1

hello and welcome to chicago area. what burb did you move too? look forward to meeting you someday. happy reefing.
:21:
:wel6:

Saledo

Welcome, I used to live in Four Lakes myself before I got married, great times in that area. Your lucky to have a great LFS like Reefwise so close, I would be in there a lot if I was that close.

I can also give you a heads up there is a great mexican place right around the corner from there on Maple in that small shopping center, if you like mexican food! Ask Brian he loves the place and can give you exact directions lol

fwadiver

I am in lisle

Thanks for the head up, already know about el burrito was the first place my new co-workers took me to lunch.

I spend at least 1 or 2 nights a week wandering around reefwise drooling, really want to buy some more pieces but 1.) wife would kill me, and 2.) got a pretty nasty nitrate(15-20ppm) and po4(.15-.2ppm) spike after the move, changed my sand out with the move and replaced my bio pellets so i probably have a couple months before everything stabilized again. (which of course soon as that happens it will be time to move again)

Really want to go hardcore sps junkie, need to ditch my blue palys and work on a new light (custom led). Also in the process of building a custom acrylic sump (36x15x15) to replace the 20L

Welcome to the group!! You're in a good area close to quite a few LFS.

If I lived that close to Reefwise, I would be in there alot too. :handkiss:

zportell

Welcome aboard.. In my opinion, there isn't a better store to buy livestock from than Reefwise. And if I lived that close to the shop, Brian would make me start paying rent!!