Hello

My name is Jason. I am new to the forum but wanted to say hi. I currently have a 75 set up but just bought some seahorses and thinking about downgrading to a nano with only the horses and corals in it.

By the way I am interested in becoming a moderator to help out if you need any help please let me know. I am very excited about this forum

jcarlilesiu

Welcome aboard. Post some photos of your set up in the members reef section. Look forward to talking to you.

Pics

Here is my tank...still a work in progress but I wanted to get a pic up. It is a crappy pic but.
I do have one question...can anyone give me a good idea of how to cover the overflow at the top of the tank in the pic. Thanks

Scarlett778

Here is my tank...still a work in progress but I wanted to get a pic up. It is a crappy pic but.
I do have one question...can anyone give me a good idea of how to cover the overflow at the top of the tank in the pic. Thanks
Hey welcome aboard Jason :) btw, what kind of anemone is your clown hosting in. Looks pretty neato!

xtlosx

Welcome aboard. This site has been real cool in terms of connecting with others in the area with the same reef addiction.. I was going to say hobby, but it's much much more than that!!