Help I.D. Sick fish!!!!!!!

Reef_Boss1228

I got a better look at it today with the lights off, it looks like flesh is missing so either it's something eating at it or he's getting beat up or ran into the rocks maybe.. Idk it's really bizarre and came out of no where. My water tested good and other fish are good, I haven't added anything in at least 3 weeks or so.. It is a maroon clown and he is not the dominant one for sure and the other fish I have is a fairy wrasse..

ReeferRick

Its hard to tell , but i had a tang that seemed like it had a big bruise like that.Turned kind of see through,then looks like it was bitten badly.
but he was the dominant fish, turned out to be stress spots .My nitrates were way up and salinity was off, fish got stressed and died.

C.A.R.E.

Do you have a heater in the display? Almost looks like a heater burn. I cannot see well as my computer will not let me enlarge the pics. :(

TankItEasy

Premium Sponsor
Looks like it may be brooklynella but it's hard to tell from the pics. If you can catch him. I'd give him a 2 hour bath in 3 gallons of water with a package of furan 2. Quick cure would be great as well but I'd be afraid to use it if it's an open sore.

Make you have a heater in the bucket along with an air stone.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk