Help me decide!!!

rosko23

Ok what lights do you guys suggest for the Elos mini I just grabbed? It's 17x17x16. I talked to AI, and the Nano will not offer the full spectrum like the vega. I want a full spectrum... My other option is the ecoxotic panorama pro like yogoshio... Any other suggestions?

rosko23

What about a couple full spectrum par30/38 bulbs?
That's an option. I've thought about them just want to see them over someone tank. Plus I do want some sps in this tank. That's y im looking for something with controlability

rosko23

Yeah I'm just not 100% sold on the par38 bulb physical look. Not the output. That's my other reason its not first choice. I like the sleek look. I wish prestige's t5/led combo worked. =(

yogoshio

If you want sleek an 18" Panorama Pro Fixture would cut it. They look amazing. And you can add the full spectrum to the unit without any extra powercords for a full, controllable spectrum. You'd still need the driver to get sunup/down effect though.

Those the ones u have?
And it's just $$$ lol when have I cheaped out?!?!
Yup. There are no quality issues with the latest batches and they are super controlable....but this is what you will be looking at:

Module: $420
Power Supply: $90
Controller: $100
Mounting Kit: $50

rosko23

If you want sleek an 18" Panorama Pro Fixture would cut it. They look amazing. And you can add the full spectrum to the unit without any extra powercords for a full, controllable spectrum. You'd still need the driver to get sunup/down effect though.
This is kinda the way I'm leaning right now..