Help run on September 75 gal reef tank

urupeja

Hello,

I live in Lemont, IL 60439 and I am looking for people who may help me in September run 75gal reef tank. I have tank with stand and canopy , sump, hose, pump, led light , before this tank was freshwater, but I want to do reef tank. Do you know who can help me for decent price? I need buy sum equipment and live rock , corals and fish.

kdog23

I am breaking down a 75 and I will have a ton of liverock if you are interested---running in tank for many years---and loaded with tons of mini brittle stars (very good) and pods. Could give you a great price if interested in the lot.

urupeja

I am breaking down a 75 and I will have a ton of liverock if you are interested---running in tank for many years---and loaded with tons of mini brittle stars (very good) and pods. Could give you a great price if interested in the lot.
Hi,

Would you able on September and please provide price

Thank you

kdog23

Hi,

Would you able on September and please provide price

Thank you
I want the rock out way before September----but anyway on the price I could do 2.00 a pound which is alot less than the stores and there will be plenty of corals on the rock to get you started.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
You might want to bump this thread when you get closer to set-up. More members might have things to sell at that time. :)