Help!

SkunkerX

KIMG0194.JPGSo I noticed this the other day when I went to do a water change......its the center brace on my in wall 125 gal and I wondering how much I have to worry right now? I measured it the other day and the middle is about 3/4" more than the ends. Im already looking for another tank but am a little short on funds right now.

I'd definitely look into getting it replaced as quickly as possible. Another thing you can do is to create a temporary wooden brace to go over the plastic one,. Although you said this is an in-wall tank, so that may make it a little more difficult. If you can find something right above the tank you can anchor wood into, you can then use that side for the brace.

SkunkerX

Well the tank is disgustingly filthy right now since I am afraid to even touch it "and surprise surprise its still holding up" but I found a nice 180 to replace it with so tomorrow the fun begins and I start transferring fish to their temporary home so I can swap out the 125 for the 180. lol sounds so easy when I'm just typing it out....wish me luck (y)