Hey everybody

snowboard

Hello,

Just joining the site but been keeping tanks for 8ish years, saltwater for 6(no salt tank for the past year.) I just recently got the salt bug again and am currently in the process of setting up a 90 gallon reef. Glad i found this site. Here is a pic of the tank(cycling with un-cured LR and a shrimp) and just one random of my 55g freshwater cichlid tank.

Thanks for looking,
Chris

P.S. both pics were taken with my phone, hope you can see them alright.

FishBeard

Welcome, enjoy the stay. Way less drama here than at some other forums that will remain un-named.

Do you plan on seeding any liverock to jump-start the coralline growth in your tank? I could offer you some little rubble bits and a few empty shells that have some nice purple and pink coloring on them to help get it going without worrying about seeding a whole rock if you are concerned with hitchhikers.

snowboard

Thanks for the welcomes, and Fishbeard thanks for the offer but 40 pounds of the rock is live with some nice color, its just hard to tell from the pic. Idk the policy on sharing websites but it was $119 shipped and really nice quality.

snowboard

Here is a pic of the rock. Again its a pic from my phone so its not top quality. I got it from floridaliverock.com it is some good stuff.