Hey guys need some professional help

sammy61989

Hey so I was looking at my tank today and I notice theseView attachment 11927

Now I have no clue if it's bad or good but the look like tiny feather duster and there color red let me know what you guys think what it is

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

sammy61989

What should I do they look cool some say leave it alone some say remove it

madjoe

Premium member
If they have actually feathers on the end they r harmless i had them in all colors eventually they just dissappear guessing fish eat them if they r just tubes and send out a slime net then they r those snails which r more annoying then anything they send out slime webs like spider webs to catch food can irritate corals never hear of them killing any i just super glued the tube closed with a small shell

sammy61989

Yea they all have feathers no don't see any web flying around I got green red ones and clear ones and when i touch them to move the rock they hide inside the tube. Got a question though what's the difference between these and the big feather duster

madjoe

Premium member
Yea they all have feathers no don't see any web flying around I got green red ones and clear ones and when i touch them to move the rock they hide inside the tube. Got a question though what's the difference between these and the big feather duster

Not much they sell rock with bunch on em and call them xmas rocks lol cost big money then my fish eat em

cet98

hard to see them clearly in your pix....do they look like Red Worm dusters?

if so...no, they will not grow much bigger...