Hi

Chase_The_Reefer

I’ve decided to finally introduce myself. I have been browsing this site for sales but I see this is a nice community so I’m going to introduce my nano tank I’ve been working on for the last 3-4 months check out more on my insta Chase_the_reefer so here it is DE26C7E6-AE38-48BA-AB7E-AD22D9B70666.jpeg
So I have the innovative marine 20 that is pretty heavy on the hammers and torches and frog spawn even though I truly love arcos I just can’t seem to keep them alive :( also ps the third clownfish I rescued from a school with this Cov 19 so one would be able to take care of the tank for feed it so I couldn't say no Trolls beware idc what u say. Positive Feedback would be nice thx

Chase_The_Reefer

Thanks yea I got bored on this mini vacation so I did a
What’s up Chase, welcome to CR
Hey remember when I bought those zoas from you they are looking great the purple monsters are coloring there side of the rock and the rainbow infusion have gained atleast 10 heads the only zoa that hates me is the orange tequila which is my fav lol. 👍

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
Thanks yea I got bored on this mini vacation so I did a

Hey remember when I bought those zoas from you they are looking great the purple monsters are coloring there side of the rock and the rainbow infusion have gained atleast 10 heads the only zoa that hates me is the orange tequila which is my fav lol. 👍
Those tequilas love light and really pop when given a lot of it!

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
I think you would need a lot of algae to irritate it. I occasionally blow my zoas with a turkey baster. You’d be surprised how much stuff builds up in between the polyps.

Mjl714

Tank is looking good. As far as your acro challenges, are you maintaining a stable alkalinity (as well as other parameter)?