Hi

Chase_The_Reefer

Tank is looking good. As far as your acro challenges, are you maintaining a stable alkalinity (as well as other parameter)?
Yes so currently I maintain a 8.0 alk by dosing 3ml of Red Sea alk daily I also purchased 3 koamer x1s so I can dose all my parameters as soon as they arrive from marine depot.

Chase_The_Reefer

Yes so currently I maintain a 8.0 alk by dosing 3ml of Red Sea alk daily I also purchased 3 koamer x1s so I can dose all my parameters as soon as they arrive from marine depot.
I am also dosing reef fuel 2 times a week Monday Friday and dose Reef 8.4 ph once a week and Acro power once a week and transitional elements every day. Along with alk cal and mag from Red Sea

Mjl714

you should be all set, peristaltic pump dosing really stabilized my tank. Looks like you’ve got some nice frags, goodluck with those.

Chase_The_Reefer

Little bit of a update everything is doing great and thriving thought I would share a photo of one of my favorite frags that has really been growing slow but it is so beautiful903BB5A1-E0E8-4191-8BC3-F2CD055AD9F4.jpeg

Chase_The_Reefer

Went on vacation/ hunting trip for 4 days tank crashed and lost almost all coral 😭 will prob break this tank down soon and just focus on the 60 also thinking of making this tank into a frag system but idk

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
Went on vacation/ hunting trip for 4 days tank crashed and lost almost all coral 😭 will prob break this tank down soon and just focus on the 60 also thinking of making this tank into a frag system but idk
Oh no! Sorry to hear that. What do you think went wrong?

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Went on vacation/ hunting trip for 4 days tank crashed and lost almost all coral will prob break this tank down soon and just focus on the 60 also thinking of making this tank into a frag system but idk
Sorry to hear that. I leave home a lot and often for extended periods. This type of thing is on my mind a lot. Also curious about how it crashed?

Chase_The_Reefer

Family. I have a ato set up but... someone decided that the tank looked like it needed more water and someone filled it to the brim destroying my salinity starting a downward spiral I lost a ton all acros most of everything

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
Family. I have a ato set up but... someone decided that the tank looked like it needed more water and someone filled it to the brim destroying my salinity starting a downward spiral I lost a ton all acros most of everything
Oh man that’s sucks so much. I worry about family accidentally doing something wrong too. I try to leave detailed information for them.

I actually came across some old pictures with notes I left for my sister when I went out of town pre-covid.

DM me or text me. I’d like to help you replace what you got from me.
3302F3D6-0B24-4F8D-AB07-10A7997367B1.jpegF732650B-EC5F-4487-8872-F44E50A0013F.jpeg7032FA91-4909-4226-9D19-FD7B5FFAA7B0.jpegE52055D5-1BA8-4D07-A98D-506B10B74C49.jpeg9F78D931-FEC4-4E0F-8975-43D898479BD7.jpeg79FE8913-4437-4A5D-AF70-39C8ADAACCC7.jpeg

((FORDTECH))

Premium member
oh no sorry to hear this chase. I know how it feels last time I went out of town my dad came late to feed every night when lights off and fish hide but he still dump in tons of food to just sink into rocks and skyrocket phosphates and nitrates. Hang in there and don’t give up