High end Sps grow out

madadi

so there is a discount involved since so many of the same frags are bought together?
sorry, im new to this concept. been out of the game for a while but jumping back in the hobby and super excited.

xj_matt

Premium member
Little up date from Adam at BC

HI there

I have a really cool blue shortcake I can get 10+ frags off for you no problem. Its been with me a while now, but is not 100% captive grown. Exceptional looking piece. Light blue body, pink tips and I've seen some yellow in the polys even. Id go 45 a frag and they be good sized for sure.

Let me know if that sounds like it may be a decent candidate for you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Awaiting a photo for you guys

#theMatrix

HI there

I have a really cool blue shortcake I can get 10+ frags off for you no problem. Its been with me a while now, but is not 100% captive grown. Exceptional looking piece. Light blue body, pink tips and I've seen some yellow in the polys even. Id go 45 a frag and they be good sized for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

In for photo.

RuNvS

HI there

- - - Updated - - -

Blue Shortcake I am intrigued I have a few corals from Adam and everything I have received has been top notch. I like the sound of this one.......

xj_matt

Premium member
"Cool that sounds good to me as well. I haven't shot this piece yet *but I can try to get it in the pic tank this week. *Ive been having to use my old camera *As i sent my good one in for repairs but I am expecting it back this week maybe as soon as today even with any luck. *

Ill keep you posted for sure *

Thanks again!"

He just needs some time to get the photo for us this is the email from him

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

xj_matt

Premium member
"Cool that sounds good to me as well. I haven't shot this piece yet *but I can try to get it in the pic tank this week. *Ive been having to use my old camera *As i sent my good one in for repairs but I am expecting it back this week maybe as soon as today even with any luck. *

Ill keep you posted for sure *

Thanks again!"

So when he gets back to me I'll post up the photo for you guys This piece sounds exciting

#theMatrix

So I've been thinking. Is this a mari/aqua culture colony being chopped up? He said it's not fully tank raised possibly chance to rtn. If not.
And we go with that piece. Sign me up. No photo needed. I want to be in on this grow out. And a $45 dollar admission sound good.

On your next email can you ask Adam what his plan will be. Chop up, let heal for a week and ship? Where's pick up? Shipping to each contestant

xj_matt

Premium member
So I've been thinking. Is this a mari/aqua culture colony being chopped up? He said it's not fully tank raised possibly chance to rtn. If not.
And we go with that piece. Sign me up. No photo needed. I want to be in on this grow out. And a $45 dollar admission sound good.

On your next email can you ask Adam what his plan will be. Chop up, let heal for a week and ship? Where's pick up? Shipping to each contestant
I'll shoot him a email later today, and set everthing eles up,

Guys let me know if you juat wanna move forward with this with out photos. That said we can get the ball moving for everthing try and let me know who's all in by 9/1/17 so I can have a ball park of how many frags we need from Adam thanks guys text is best 8473851767

bulldog0407

Premium member
I'll shoot him a email later today, and set everthing eles up,

Guys let me know if you juat wanna move forward with this with out photos. That said we can get the ball moving for everthing try and let me know who's all in by 9/1/17 so I can have a ball park of how many frags we need from Adam thanks guys text is best 8473851767

I am interested in this one as well.

xj_matt

Premium member
Ok guys hear is the corals from Adam at battle corals what do you guys think?

here's a shot of that colony finally . Looking pretty awesome actually. I think its a “Nasuta” and not a Microclados which is what the shortcakes typically are. This one actually reminds me a lot of my old heart and soul./

I've been callingit simply the blueberry nasuta

Let me know what you think

Thanks a lot!

Adam

Last edited: