Hit On Marian Hossa

Prov3:5-6

Anyone else out there pissed about the hit to head of Hossa? I've just spent 45 min arguing with 2 girls from arizona who are trying to tell me that hit was legal. Also, the Phoenix announcers say they loved the hit and that it was "as clean of a hit as it gets". Sorry about the rant but big Hoss is my fav. player in the NHL and I am PISSED!!!! :mad2:

Nothing about that hit was legal. Torres clearly left his feet!!! Very dirty hit by a very dirty player. I was hoping bollig would knock torres through the glass. Glad to hear Hossa walk out of the hospital under his own power. Hope he will be back soon and we bounce back after a tough loss. GO HAWKS!!!

Cubbies

That hit was BS! He should've been thrown out the game! Something was up with those darn refs!

Cecily

Anyone else out there pissed about the hit to head of Hossa? I've just spent 45 min arguing with 2 girls from arizona who are trying to tell me that hit was legal. Also, the Phoenix announcers say they loved the hit and that it was "as clean of a hit as it gets". Sorry about the rant but big Hoss is my fav. player in the NHL and I am PISSED!!!! :mad2:
Well.. those girls are clearly morons - as well as the Phoenix announcers. Enough said.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

migg420

Illegal illegal illegal......... suspension imminent.... Two vicious hits were he clearly jumps off the ice and leaves his feet. And this dirtbag hasn't been disciplined... Shame on the NHL...

swaelok

if you leave your feet for a hit, its a game misconduct and a suspension. The bad part is we won't see him again this series to get even. Also, anyone else want to see Crawford fight Smith?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Bwidner

The officiating and the players this year has just been disgusting....the number of illegal and cheap hits, the fight being allowed to continue when on player was not fighting back......I'm appaled with the NHL

sparky5785

He's suspended indefinitely until his hearing on Friday. Being a referee myself the referees were wrong the lineaments were wrong and now its up to shanahan to make things right this is his third suspension I'm looking for 20+ games personally.

Prov3:5-6

Makes me sick. What is worse is the fact that despite Torres getting suspended, we most likely will not get Hossa back!!!