Hold'em anyone???

ryanjan11

Anyone here play hold'em?? Any interest in setting up a game or maybe even a tourney where players bring in donations (corals) for the pot? Or we can just have a regular buy-in...or maybe both.... I know this was brought up some time ago...just thought I'd put it out there again..

Herbie

Banned
I've always wanted to try wagering on that texas hold them game. I may be interested in joining the fun. . . :spy:

SMACKERS4

Depends on when and where.....As long as its just about having fun, the coral and the comradery, im down, like i said, depends on when and where.

lunacris

If we can do a sunday night with 100 dollar tourney buy in or cash game with min buy in of 250 and max of 750 id most likely come .

ryanjan11

If we can do a sunday night with 100 dollar tourney buy in or cash game with min buy in of 250 and max of 750 id most likely come .
Dang bro....s(*& just got real....I'm thinking that maybe we should start with a lower limit... Sounds like people would be interested..we'll need a few more to have a game...any thoughts on playing for coral...or just kizzash...or both???

rozdab

I'm in if its Sunday night(s)

Are the Rockford charitable games still going on?

Used to love going there during the day to get my fix lol.

I'm also fairly limited on corals/frags so I would have to purchase and bring or cash would work.

lunacris

Im just playin lol but sat night or sunday is only time for me . Not that I can make it anyways being im so far away .

I never played the rockford games I used to go to chicago charitable games one every week, pretty easy going game play .