Holiday Present

york3rdbase

Premium member
A new stand, a new sump, an ATO just to name a few.... and corals of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
A gem tang a kio tang the new radion lights and what ever the new most expensive coral is . What ? A mancan dream right

Mark1313

Clowns in my tank so my daughter gets off my back.
More sexy shrimp.
A controllable non off/on only light.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
So I actually thought about this and in the 15 plus yrs in this hobby I never received a reef related gift from my family lmfao . Chewal is the only one that gave me a reef related gift . I wish more people had hobbies makes gift buying so much easier and yet my family dont catch on lol. Well heres to another xmas of pjs and tools lmfao

CienFuegos

Premium member
So I actually thought about this and in the 15 plus yrs in this hobby I never received a reef related gift from my family lmfao . Chewal is the only one that gave me a reef related gift . I wish more people had hobbies makes gift buying so much easier and yet my family dont catch on lol. Well heres to another xmas of pjs and tools lmfao
Hope the jps have fish �� �� on them..

GugsJr

TeamCR
My dream tank 6 long, 3 deep, 24 tall. Sure I could.go bigger but this is ideally what I would want.

The real question would be peninsula or standard?

CienFuegos

Premium member
My dream tank 6 long, 3 deep, 24 tall. Sure I could.go bigger but this is ideally what I would want.

The real question would be peninsula or standard?
Good question... If I would go that big and had the right spot, I'd have to say peninsula. Although the drop offs are nice too

GugsJr

TeamCR
Good question... If I would go that big and had the right spot, I'd have to say peninsula. Although the drop offs are nice too
I have a peninsula now and I enjoy it, but with sps I like seeing the depth of corals look. Plus placing pumps isn't fun in a peninsula...lol

bryman

My dream gift is a set it and forget it Alk / Ca / Mg setup. Doesn't exist yet but 2018 may be the year with the Trident coming out.

Mjl714

My dream gift is a set it and forget it Alk / Ca / Mg setup. Doesn't exist yet but 2018 may be the year with the Trident coming out.
Wouldn’t this be awesome! Just feed, fill up ato, and watch tank thrive.

xj_matt

Premium member
In order to run the new apex alk mag and ca you will need the whole new apex can't use the old one that's the bad part for some

Mjl714

I don’t, bummer. Who knows $600+ is pretty steep. Only time will tell if reefers find it that valuable.

madjoe

Premium member
Hey brotha haven’t we learned the hard way the set it and forget it ways are the wys we crash are tanks . Sometimes little hands on activities are needed to keep us from getting lazy lol