Holiday Sale ( Black Friday, Cyber Monday and so on)

Reef Holiday Sale ( Black Friday, Cyber Monday and so on)

Please post any online sales or LF sales you come across. Lets keep this thread clean so we can easily navigate, just post a link ,the place or the sale. 10% 20% buy one get one free lets get the best deals out there all in one place. This hobby is expensive so lets try to take advantage of the sales.

Jep21

check out blackfriday.com for all the sale adds this is for non reef related stuff lol

skarab

Aquarium adventure will have 75 gallon tanks for $79 and 50% off livestock for black friday

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

FishBeard

Has anyone seen any holiday sales online that don't exclude the maxspect line of lights? I've noticed everyone so far excludes ecotech, aqua illumination and maxspect from their promo discounts.

dohc97

interested in seeing if any of the octopus skimmers will be on sale anywhere, pa has excluded them from the 14%

skarab

Not reef ready 75's standard...still good price pretty sure under normal wholesale price though

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

capysolo

Fragtasticreef.com has 12% off with coupon code GOBBLE. They have the best prices I've seen on Tunzes. I think it's Friday only.

Excludes Ecotech, Neptune, and AI.

fwadiver

avast marine

So without further ado, our Thanksgiving super sale:

* Our ATO Kits (with new controller interfaces) are 30% off!
While supplies last - we have a limited inventory of all types, and once they're gone, this sale is OVER! >>> (Enter coupon code SITEBUSTER1 at checkout)

* Retrofit Swabbies are 40% off!
Send in your skimmer lid and let us install the Swabbie motor for you, or do it yourself with easy instructions. Either way, supply is limited, and once they're gone, sale is over! >>> (Enter coupon code SITEBUSTER2 at checkout)

* Top-down Porthole XL is 50% off!
Soon we will introduce some minor cosmetic changes to this product, so all existing stock must go to make room. Same easy-to-use functionality, so pick up a fun way to take look-down pictures of your tank! >>> (Enter coupon code SITEBUSTER3 at checkout)

* ALL other items site-wide are 15% off, no exceptions! >>> (Enter coupon code THANKS2011 at checkout)

jayjigga

avast marine

So without further ado, our Thanksgiving super sale:

* Our ATO Kits (with new controller interfaces) are 30% off!
While supplies last - we have a limited inventory of all types, and once they're gone, this sale is OVER! >>> (Enter coupon code SITEBUSTER1 at checkout)

* Retrofit Swabbies are 40% off!
Send in your skimmer lid and let us install the Swabbie motor for you, or do it yourself with easy instructions. Either way, supply is limited, and once they're gone, sale is over! >>> (Enter coupon code SITEBUSTER2 at checkout)

* Top-down Porthole XL is 50% off!
Soon we will introduce some minor cosmetic changes to this product, so all existing stock must go to make room. Same easy-to-use functionality, so pick up a fun way to take look-down pictures of your tank! >>> (Enter coupon code SITEBUSTER3 at checkout)

* ALL other items site-wide are 15% off, no exceptions! >>> (Enter coupon code THANKS2011 at checkout)
When do these start working?