How Are We Doing? Ascension Gossip Thread!

Funlad3

Here at Ascension Aquatics, as anyone that's been by knows, nothing is more important than coral health and customer satisfaction, and the two go hand in hand. As we get more and more coral into the tanks of local reefers, we'd love to hear how everything is doing for you and see pictures as it all grows!

With that, we invite anyone who's bought or received freebies from us to post pictures of how everything is doing and to simply reflect on your experience with us! Whether we gave you more coral than you wanted or you took particular issue with our 105 pound mascot dog, let us know!

We'd love to hear. :)

- Ben Goldberg
Owner, Ascension Aquatics
www.aacorals.com
847-361-4433

Funlad3

Just a wild colony! There are just a few $10 frags left, then it's going to growout for a few months. ;)

sk8elenex92

Premium member
My Chalice and Zoas are doing great, and of course I can not keep SPS alive, it has green tips and the rest is white. BLAH.. How are the Crazy ladies doing, and the fire and ice Zoas.

Funlad3

My Chalice and Zoas are doing great, and of course I can not keep SPS alive, it has green tips and the rest is white. BLAH.. How are the Crazy ladies doing, and the fire and ice Zoas.
Crazy ladies are doing fantastically, but the Fire and Ice didn't make it... :(

And if that Pocci doesn't rebound for you, I'd love to replace it with another free piece! We WILL find a stick that likes your tank! :D

Funlad3

I'm going to bump this; I want to see how all of the corals that we've sold in the past few weeks are doing in their new homes!

Smith11

all of mine are doing great! the ora birdsnest, nano plate and acan are all coloring up super nice under the high intensity leds! crazy colors. BTW i may be interested in that sps if there are any frags left

Askmyfish

Hi,

I have bought a few corals from Ben over the past couple of months. I am extremely happy. I suspect I will be visiting again for some more.

After a lot of experimentaiton I have finally been able to take some pictures that result in being really close to what the corals actually look like. I thought I would share them.

FYI Some of these pictures were taken at feeding time. Thus the small white blurs of mysis in some of the mouths.

-Chuck

View attachment 2653

View attachment 2654

View attachment 2655

View attachment 2656

View attachment 2657

View attachment 2658

View attachment 2659

View attachment 2660